Relaxing in the tub is a favorite relaxing technique for many. For others, it serves a therapeutic purpose for sore muscles or joints. Getting comfortable in the bath isn’t always easy, especially when it comes to your head and neck. Now you can get the comfort and support you need for your head and neck with the– the perfect solution for the hot tub, bath tub or spa.
The Features of the Bath Pillow – Perfect as Hot Tub Pillow
- Orthopedic grade – The pillow’s heart shape plus curved groove has been medically proven to properly and comfortably support the head, neck and back.
- Strong suction cups – Three large, strong suction cups on the reverse side are strong enough to stay adhered to the tub’s surface even after use.
- Made of quality PU foam – The foam is both firm and comfortable to give you the ultimate bathing and relaxing experience.
- Waterproof – If it’s going to be in the tub you want it to be waterproof. The Bath Pillow is also easy to clean – an important feature for those who give it regular use.
The Advantages of the Bath Pillow – Perfect as Hot Tub Pillow
There are multiple benefits to using the Bath Pillow. Whether you plan to use it in your bath or hot tub, you’ll find you don’t want to soak without it.
- Relieve your back and neck pain – If you love baths but hate how uncomfortable they can be on your neck and back, then you’ll enjoy no longer having to struggle with rolled up towels behind your neck or bath pillows that are uncomfortable or don’t fit well in your tub. The unique heart-shape of the pillow cradles your neck while supporting your back in their correct alignment.
- No flattening – Like many other bath pillows, the Bath Pillow doesn’t flatten as you use it, no matter how long you relax on it. So soak on, because the Bath Pillow stays firm and supportive all the way through longer baths and Jacuzzi soaks.
- No mold – Other pillows begin to mold after multiple uses. They can become an unhealthy mess. You don’t have to worry about mold growth with the Bath Pillow.
- Longer baths – Being uncomfortable in the bath or hot tub can mean shorter soaks. With the Bath Pillow, you can soak as long as you want without rushing due to the inability to keep your head and neck comfy.
Sometimes even with great products some consumers may find glitches in the product that they thought could be improved. Below are a couple of concerns from customers about their Bath Pillow.
- Unpleasant plastic smell – If you are sensitive to the smell of plastic, you may find the smell of the Bath Pillow hard to take at first. It is a pretty strong smell but if you wash/soak it several times in baking soda before use, you may find it helps the smell to dissipate quicker.
- May be too firm – Though the purpose of the Bath Pillow is to give you firm support for your neck and back, some may find the pillow a bit too firm if they are sensitive to firmer surfaces.
If you have searched for the perfect bath pillow to support your head, neck and back, you just may find it in the Bath Pillow. The Bath Pillow has all the features that could give you the most comfortable bath and spa experience to keep you soaking longer.