Finding the perfect pillow for just the right softness for comfort and firmness for support, can be difficult for many. It may mean trying many different types of pillows and still not getting the right combination. Memory Foam pillows can be too firm for all night use, while softer pillows go flat and need re-fluffing. The [pazin asinid=”B003J372NS”]Mediflow Original Waterbase Pillow[/pazon] has a lot of features that can help give you a perfect night’s sleep.
The Features of the Mediflow Original Waterbase Pillow
- Unique pillow made with a waterbase
- It’s adjustable – you add just the amount of water you need for your comfort.
- The top layer, above the water base, is made of a soft and hypoallergenic stuffing while the pillow cover is 100% Cotton.
- The entire pillow is machine washable
- Measures 20” x 28”
[pazin asinid=”B003J372NS”][/pazon]A good, quality night of sleep means feeling good and better days. Most people will agree that they have more energy and feel more vital when they sleep better. Poor sleep often starts with your comfortability factor.
If your head, neck and back aren’t aligned properly, even in sleep, you wake up tired and sore from disrupted sleep. See what benefits this unique Waterbase Pillow has to offer and stop the fight for a good night’s sleep.
The Advantages of the Mediflow Original Waterbase Pillow
[pazin asinid=”B003J372NS”][/pazon]Automatically adjusts – This pillow was created with a waterbase to instinctively adjust to your head’s movement to give you continuous support and comfort all night long.
Choose your support – You get to choose the amount of support you need: soft, medium or firm support.
Better quality of sleep – You will get to sleep faster, stay asleep longer and have fewer sleep interruptions due to an uncomfortable (too soft or too firm) pillow.
Kick the soreness – Reduce the soreness in your neck, back and shoulders due to better body alignment while you sleep.
For the whole family – You can get The Waterbase Pillow for anyone and everyone in the family. With the Waterbase Pillow, everyone will get a comfortable sleep.
With most products, there are certain aspects about the product that customers may need to be aware of in order to make a fully informed decision on whether this is the right product for them. With the Waterbase Pillow, here are a few things to consider before purchasing.
- The pillow has a somewhat strong plastic smell at first. For those highly sensitive to this type of smell you may want to look into ways of eliminating it after purchase. It does seem to dissipate, however, over time.
- Although the pillow doesn’t go flat during the night, you will have to follow the directions to fill the pillow and work with it to adjust it to the right amount of water for your comfort.
- The pillow is heavy and may be hard to move about the bed once it’s full of water.
Everyone has a different need when it comes to getting comfortable for sleep. The nice thing about the Waterbase Pillow is that because it is adjustable, you can create the perfect pillow for your needs.